Sunday, June 10, 2007

Miniature Horses in Paris


Bonjour y'all and welcome to my blog! I became interested in the world of blogging when one of my Texas neighbors told me she had one. I checked some out online and discovered the magical world of blogs. I instantly loved the ones about interior design, fashion, crafts and all things girly! To me a blog is a creative and fanciful outlet for individuals to express themselves and inspire at the same time. I knew I wanted to be a part of this whimsical and candy colored world so here I am! Not sure where to begin-so I decided on miniature horses. Not just any ponies but the ones I saw in Paris! My husband took me to London and Paris for my 30something birthday-what a guy! While we were walking to the http://www.marmottan.com/to feast our eyes on Monet's gorgeous waterlily paintings we came across a park with donkeys and mini horses! It was quite the unexpected treat for me since I have long wanted miniature horses of my own. This particular afternoon is a perfect example of finding a fairy tale moment in an ordinary day...

No comments: