Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a happy place


I am proud to be an American. I have always been proud and I always will.
This is because I choose to appreciate what I have and I will continue to work hard to achieve it.
I don't need a certain candidate, campaign, or eloquently written speech to feel good about something.
Words are nice but actions speak louder. I hate to say it but most of the reason this country may feel divided is because certain groups of people like to whine and complain and then attack peoples' character. That is negative energy and serves no purpose.

I would implore all people, all Americans, to feel good about themselves thru their own attributes and not get caught up being associated with a slogan. The only person we can control is ourselves. We alone have the ability to think for ourselves, define what we believe in, and then execute our desired actions.

And speaking of actions a sweet baby I know ate an entire jar of Beech Nut Good Morning Peaches, Oatmeal and Bananas in 2 sittings today! That is what is truly important to me right now. Everything else pales in comparison.
This is undoubtedly the most happy I have ever been in my life.
I am a lucky blessed girl!
I love you Joe and BrockieBooBoo!
God bless us and our lovely country!

1 comment:

Traci said...

he is just getting so big and he is so darn sweet - what an angel!