Monday, November 17, 2008

belize, please


The week has just started and there is already magic in the air.
Much different than last week which was too darn silly and made me grumpy!

Last week I had bought chicken only to come home from Tom Thumb (not the Tom Thumb my folks like which has a cozy fireplace and leather chairs yes I know it is a grocery store but it is quite inviting.....) the other Tom Thumb that I go to one town over and I discovered that the chicken had not been put in my grocery bags but was paid for anyway.
Than I found one of my good friends was having emergency surgery and luckily she is doing better but unicorns don't like emergency surgery! Plus this caused a delay in our routine Starbucks visits.
Than I found a darn tick on Wolverine! and I had to dispose of it myself-YUCK not fun.....

So last Friday I put on my favorite lipstick Belize by Prestige Cosmetics and I suddenly felt a whole lot better.
And then I snapped this picture because ....well... I love clouds.

The End.

No comments: