Thursday, October 23, 2008

all dressed up for starbucks!


I saw this dress and thought it would be the perfect outfit for a stay at home mom to where on a date out with her hubby. 
Of course any memorable date begins or ends with Starbucks.
My first date with the "handsome one" was to a restaurant called 
Pasta Veloce conveniently located next to a Starbucks and to this day I still remember what we both were wearing.
I was a in a leopard print skirt and black velvet blazer-and he was in a black v sweater with khaki pants and shoes with tassels. I thought "how classy". Especially the shoes.....
We dined (I didn't eat much fettuccine I was too nervous) and talked about football and our childhood pets.
After dinner we had a coffee but alas they closed at 9 so our date was cut short.
But it will be 7 years together this April!
And now when we have a date we have the cutest sweetest little boy who tags along with us.
That sure beats a gorgeous satin ballgown any day.
 
image from this is glamorous

2 comments:

Traci said...

And a beautiful 7 years it has been.....

ChosenRebel said...

Great pic.