Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ikea is for Princesses




Here are my Ikea goodies. My sweet husband politely obliged my humble request for a quick shopping trip to Ikea so I could purchase this book I had spotted all over the blogs. While we were there we grabbed this fantastic hamper for the baby's room for 4 dollars!
The book is delish and I can't wait to share it with my friend Traci.
I met Traci about four years ago and she has become one of my best Texas friends.
She is beautiful, sweet, artsy, inspiring, and recently became a real life Pink Princess when she married her prince Eric last year. And she is embraces and supports my love for all things unicorn! We love to meet at Starbucks and share our design eye candy inspirations when we get a new book or magazine. As she shares with me her vacation pictures of Jamaica I will trade her this book to gaze upon-that is if she hasn't already gotten herself a copy. You see she loves Ikea too and as we all know it is a store definitely fit for a princess!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Seriously my dear friend, you are much too kind! I treasure our friendship so much - thank you for being you!