Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dream Library

Most people dream of upgrading their lives-buying a bigger fancier house or more glamorous vehicle.
Not me. I want the same old Subaru and I want a smaller house complete with smallish-miniature horses.
Don't get me wrong I have no interest in moving anytime soon.
I adore my home.
I love that I picked it out with my husband.
I love that I have a lavender bathroom downstarirs and a pink master bathroom upstairs.
I love the chocolate brown walls in my sitting room-where I can sit and listen to my records of the classic 70s.
I love my purplish bedroom which my friends have nicknamed the "Unicorn Room".
I love the fact that this will be Brock's first home.
It will be hard to leave someday because I am so attached.
A house only becomes a home when you share it with people you love and add your own unique individual touches.
But some days I allow myself to daydream about what my dream home looks like in my magical imagination.
I envision a large walk-in closet with leopard print carpet and a sparkly chandelier, a fireplace in the bathroom, and a library that can double as a dining room!
and maybe a unicorn mural on the ceiling....ok let's not get carried away...... Here are some library ideas....


1 comment:

Traci said...

Dreaming again..........