Friday, August 3, 2007

Anthropologie




Have you ever walked into a store and thought it was created just for you? I never felt that way until I walked into an Anthropologie store in Colorado on my way to moving to Dallas, Texas. The shopping trip starts with an enchanting window display usually overflowing with magical tree branches and sparkling chandeliers. Inside they have candles burning a warm scent. Everywhere you look they have feminine skirts and ruffled blouses combined with pink champagne glasses and crystal doorknobs. I swear when I leave I am ready to go back home with my polka dotted butterfly plates and have a tea party in honor of this delightful establishment. These are some pages from their most recent Fall catalog. Simply delicious!
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp



1 comment:

Traci said...

Did you know there is an Anthropologie in Plano over at Willow Bend? Sounds as if this is fate for a little shopping and coffee, doesn't it?

Let me know when.........

(This week will be out as I am on heavy-duty with work since we are behind due to people on vacation but maybe next weekend we could go -Taryn returns on the 14th so this will be my last weekend sans my little precious.)